You are browsing documentation for a version of Kuma that is not the latest release.
Go here to browse the documentation for the latest version.
Looking for even older versions? Learn more.
Management tool for Kuma
Management tool for Kuma.
--api-timeout duration the timeout for api calls. It includes connection time, any redirects, and reading the response body. A timeout of zero means no timeout (default 1m0s) --config-file string path to the configuration file to use -h, --help help for kumactl --log-level string log level: one of off|info|debug (default "off") --no-config if set no config file and config directory will be created
- kumactl apply - Create or modify Kuma resources
- kumactl completion - Output shell completion code for bash, fish or zsh
- kumactl config - Manage kumactl config
- kumactl delete - Delete Kuma resources
- kumactl generate - Generate resources, tokens, etc
- kumactl get - Show Kuma resources
- kumactl inspect - Inspect Kuma resources
- kumactl install - Install various Kuma components.
- kumactl uninstall - Uninstall various Kuma components.
- kumactl version - Print version