Management tool for Kuma
Management tool for Kuma.
--api-timeout duration the timeout for api calls. It includes connection time, any redirects, and reading the response body. A timeout of zero means no timeout (default 1m0s) --config-file string path to the configuration file to use -h, --help help for kumactl --log-level string log level: one of off|info|debug (default "off") --no-config if set no config file and config directory will be created
- kumactl apply - Create or modify Kuma resources
- kumactl completion - Output shell completion code for bash, fish or zsh
- kumactl config - Manage kumactl config
- kumactl delete - Delete Kuma resources
- kumactl generate - Generate resources, tokens, etc
- kumactl get - Show Kuma resources
- kumactl inspect - Inspect Kuma resources
- kumactl install - Install various Kuma components.
- kumactl uninstall - Uninstall various Kuma components.
- kumactl version - Print version